As the top model of the folding series, the F85 treadmill offers a 4.0 Cont. Duty HP motor with output and performance second to none. The F85 also incorporates the largest deck that SOLE offers, an exceptional 22″ wide running surface that is comfortable for any runner. Just press a button and take your stride to speeds up to 12 mph and inclines up to 15-Percent. This model has six standard programs, two user customization programs, and two heart rate control programs. Other features include a low-noise, shock absorption Cushion Flex deck, our longest commercial sized belt, and low profile running hood. It also comes with speed and incline controls on the handlebars, built in cooling fans for comfort and a sound system for any MP3 player, iPod, etc. As will all SOLE folding models the deck locks into place when not in use, 100-Percent secure.
As the top model of the SOLE folding series, the F85 treadmill offers a 4.0 continuous duty HP motor with output and performance second to none. The F85 also incorporates the largest deck that SOLE offers, a 22-inch wide running surface that, at the push of a button, adjusts between speeds of 0-to-12 MPH and an incline of 0-to15%. This model has six standard programs, two user customization programs, and two heart rate control programs. The heart-rate control option automatically calculates your recommended target range based on your age. So you’ll be assured of the most efficient and safest workout imaginable. Other features include a low-noise, shock absorption Cushion Flex deck, the company’s longest commercial sized belt, and a low profile running hood.
A vibrant LED display includes a message board for clear instruction and feedback. The information that is displayed always includes Speed, Incline, Time, Distance Traveled, Calories, Pulse and Pace, and there is also a 1/4 mile track feature and a Peak and Valley graph for different programs. The console also has built in speakers which let you hook up any MP3 player to listen to your favorite playlist all the way through your workout.
- Folding Deck: The design features a patented all gear rack and pinion system with a Safety Lock Deck that locks the deck into place when the treadmill is in the upright position. The F80 also comes with an Easy Assist Folding Deck Design, which lets you release the deck, step back, and the deck will unfold itself silently whilst you watch.
- Convenient Controls: A streamlined control console features quick speed and incline adjustment buttons along the sides of the LCD for in-workout adjustment convenience.
- Cushion Flex Whisper Deck: Proprietary stealth technology provides a comfortable, quiet workout whilst reducing have an effect on by up to 40%.
- Precision Welded Frame: The durable, solidly-built frame is strong enough to handle repeated use by users of all weights and heights.
- SOLE LCD Display: A vibrant blue screen with large, clean readouts provide users with helpful information, including heart rate, speed, pace, calories burned, and other useful bits of information.
- Integrated Message Board: An alphanumeric text center sends scrolling messages to the user so to guide them through all of the details of every workout. The message board will also recap your entire workout after you are finished, so you’ll see your progress.
- High Torque Motor with Flywheels: All SOLE treadmills feature the heaviest duty chassis and motors in their class. Features include powder-coated, all-steel welded frames and heavy duty stable inclines, industrial quality motors with large diameter, all-steel zinc coated balanced flywheels for a vibration-free secure running/walking surface.
- Rollers: 2.75-inch rollers have a sealed bearing design and copper ground wires for each roller to reduce static. Larger rollers make for a larger contact surface against the belt and longer roller and belt life.
- Belts: Woven two-ply belts with four layers, including two rubber layers over a middle PVC layer with a nylon backing that rolls over the deck and rollers. The rubber provides the durability, the PVC stops the belt from over-stretching, and the nylon provides a smooth, static-free surface to float over the deck and rollers.
- Measures 35 by 58 by 80 inches (W x H x D)
- Deck measures 35 by 80 inches (W x D)
- Running surface measures 22 by 60 inches (W x D)
- 265-pound weight
- 400-pound weight limit
- 2.75-inch rollers
Controls & Features
- 4.0 CHP, DC Type motor
- 0.5-to-12 MPH speed range
- 0-to-15% rack-and-pinion gear design incline
- Two-ply belt
- Pulse grip and chest strap heart rate monitoring
- Six standard programs
- Two custom programs
- Two heart programs
- Cooling fans
- MP3-compatible sound system
- Nine-inch LCD workout display
This piece of SOLE equipment includes the following manufacturer’s warranties against defects in materials and workmanship:
- Frame, motor, and deck: Lifetime
- Electronics: Five years
- Labor: Two years
Treadmill offers an industry-leading warranty and a proprietary Cushion Flex Whisper Deck, shown in a study to reduce have an effect on on your joints by up to 40% compared to running on asphalt
4.0 CHP, DC Type motor with 0.5-to-12 MPH speed range, 0-to-15% rack-and-pinion gear design incline, two-ply belt, pulse grip and chest strap heart rate monitoring
Six standard programs, two custom programs, and two heart programs; cooling fans and MP3-compatible sound system; nine-inch LCD workout display
Measures 35 by 58 by 80 inches (W x H x D); deck measures 35 by 80 inches (W x D) and running surface measures 22 by 60 inches (W x D); 265-pound weight and 400-pound weight limit; 2.75-inch rollers
Includes the following manufacturer’s warranties against defects in materials and workmanship: lifetime on frame, motor, and deck; five years on electronics; and two years on labor
Frequently Bought Together
- This item: SOLE Fitness F85 Folding Treadmill$1,999.99