Golds Gym Treadmill
Golds Gym Treadmill is the Perfect Newbie Treadmill
If you are searching for a treadmill that you start working out on, the Golds Gym Treadmill is a great entry-level treadmill that you can use. It has been observed that in the past years, the price of this brand of treadmill has significantly elevated which has made it less attractive to consumers. But now, as they have realized the impact of this event, new Golds Gym Treadmills are made available in low price – about a huge fraction of the past prices have been slashed off.
Gold's Gym Trainer 430i Treadmill
- iFit Enabled
- Adjustable AirStride Cushioning
- SpaceSaver Design
- 300 Lb. User Capacity
- 5-Year Frame & Motor Warranty
- 90-Day Parts & Labor Warranty
How to know if this brand is right for you depends on how will you use this fitness treadmill. Keep in mind that the treadmill 450 is only perfectly suitable as an entry-level machine that you can start working out on. If you are someone who is new in the running sport and a little clueless with what equipments are must-haves, the Golds Gym Treadmill is one that you should have. With its features, its hard to find a similar entry-level running machine like the treadmill 450 of the same standards.
The Company Behind Golds Gym Treadmills
For the brand name itself, you have already probably guessed it right who creates the treadmills. Golds Gym, a commercial chain of high-end fitness centers, is the one responsible for the availability of these entry-level treadmills. This company started on creating gyms for fitness buffs all over the world but now it has also participated in creating fitness equipment such as its Golds Gym Treadmill. Their experience and expertise in the world of fitness has given this company the right to create their own fitness equipment line that a lot of people also trust.
Golds Gym granted Icon Health & Fitness the right to design and manufactured running machines under its name. Now, you cna easily find a Golds Gym Treadmill whether from a local sports house or through the internet.
Trainer 430i Treadmill with iFit Technologyl
- 0-10% Quick Inclide Control
- Adjustable AirStride™ Cushioning
- Large LCD Display
- SpaceSaver™ Design
- 16 Preset Workout Apps
- Top Trainers: iFit brings some of the best personal trainers in the world straight to your screen, making it easy to find the perfect coach for you
- Global Workouts: Embark on a virtual journey around the world with your favorite personal trainer as incline-matching technology digitally adjusts your resistance to mimic real-world terrain
- Studio Classes: Participate in virtual boutique studio classes
- Personalized Workouts: Three personally-tailored workouts based on your fitness level and interest are sent to your equipment every day
- Activation Required: Redeem your 30-day iFit Coach Trial* to activate your product and gain access to world-class personal training in your home *Credit card required - iFit membership not required to access onboard workouts and other core features of your treadmill
- Easily adjust the level of cushioning to fit your personal preference. Support your joints so they can support your journey
- Finished with your workout? Simply fold your treadmill deck up into the machine and enjoy your extra space once more
- Stress less with out-of-the-box assembly that will have you on your machine faster than ever
- Listen to your favorite tunes through the 430i’s built-in dual speakers
- 64.9” x 29.10” x 56”
Golds Gym Treadmill Price
Golds Gym Treadmill is known to be a branded treadmill that is why you might expect that is will cost around thousands of dollars. In reality, a Golds Gym Treadmill has a varied price range as it caters both low-end and high-end users. The price range of this treadmill goes far as low as $400 and as high as $2,000. Thus, whether you are a home user or a commercial buyer, you easily find an entry-level treadmill that is within your budget.