Lifestyles Treadmill Review
Performing treadmill workouts is one of the best forms of exercise any person can do. This means that getting a treadmill is one of the best solutions in terms of health and fitness. If you want to get in shape and become healthy, you must get a Lifestyles Treadmill for your home.
A Lifestyles Treadmill, which is also known as a Life Fitness Treadmill, is popular brand of exercise machine that can cater to every person’s running needs. This is a mid-priced to high-end treadmill with selling price ranging from $1,000 to $5,000. So, you need to have this kind of budget to get this running machine. Having this amount to pay means that you get high quality and wide range of features to make your workouts fun and motivating.
Lifestyles Treadmills manufacture three popular models of running machines and these are Landice, Pacemaster and Vision treadmills. Choose from any of these three and you won’t go wrong in having any of them at home.
Different Lifestyles Treadmills
- Pacemaster treadmills are running machines manufactured under Lifestyles that you can purchase between $2,000 to $2,500. They are quite expensive because they offer a promise of high quality running machine made from durable treadmill components. It offers a wide track that you cannot find other cheap treadmills. This Lifestyles treadmill provides great power to let you run in full speed without inconsistency. This treadmill is perfect for experienced runners who want to have a primary treadmill they can use at home. This can also be a great commercial treadmill.
- Landice treadmills are manufactured by Lifestyles for serious runners. These treadmills have built-in workout programs that runners can choose from to boost their training and to add something new every time they run. The most notable special feature of this Lifestyles treadmill is its progress indicator which is displayed in real-time while the workout is being performed.
- Vision treadmills are at par with Sears treadmills in terms of price and quality. Vision are one of the Lifestyles treadmills that cater to the low-end bracket of treadmill users. Vision treadmills are priced between $1,000 to $2,000. Among the treadmills marketed by Lifestyles, Vision is the most sought after due to its affordable price.
Why Choose a Lifestyles Treadmill?
Quality and price are the two top reasons why you should consider getting a Lifestyles treadmill. Lifestyles treadmills are made with premium quality and having this treadmill is having a tough exercise equipment that won’t easily fail due to frequent use. Serious runners who run most of the time can put this exercise treadmill to good use and they can expect optimum performance from it.
The price range of Lifestyles treadmills caters almost all income brackets. You can find low-end and high-end treadmills from this brand. Therefore, whatever it may be you are looking for in a treadmill and how much you are willing to spend for it, you can most likely find it from Lifestyles.
The best one we recommend you to buy is Life Fitness F3 Treadmill!
Life Fitness F3TC-XX00-0104 F3 Treadmill with Track Connect Console
$2,999.00 in stock
- Our patented flex deck shock Absorption System reduces knee and joint stress by up to 30% when compared to running outside, decreasing the chance for injury
- Gas-assisted Springs gradually lower the treadmill to the floor
- Four wheels Engage when the treadmill is folded, for easy mobility
- Eye-level placement of Tablets and Smartphones for easy viewing. The compression rack holds any device securely in place
- Bluetooth Syncs with popular fitness Apps proximity login via Bluetooth or NFC allows workout to sync with popular fitness Apps and wearables via the disconnect and Wahoo run fit Apps.